Thursday, October 20, 2011

Updates

Hello ladies,

I'm so very sorry for the lack of post lately. As you may know, I'm on holiday right now. I'm currently in Miami (where it has been raining since I arrived). I'm in my hotel room, painting my nails (in Revlon - Royal Cloak) and blogging after a day at the mall (Aventura Mall for those of you who know what I'm talking about....no need to say I'm exhausted !).

I will probably start blogging on a regular basis in 10 days, when I'll be in Chicago (where I'll be staying for 6 weeks. Hope you will still be there ;)

Anyway, if there's any of you who lives in Miami, feel free to send me an email if you wanna have a coffee in SoBe... and of course go polish shopping !

Take care,
xxx

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)