Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I dislike Khaki Perry

Hey everyone,

A quick post before bed to show you a polish that I...don't like ! lol My dad bought like 14 Catrice polishes for my sister and I on our b-days and he got us some polishes from the new collection Moderne Muse. One of them is Khaki Perry (love the name !), a mix between khaki, gray and gold. If you like frost finish and brush strokes this one is for you. The formula wasn't so bad, I used 2 coats. 

Now tell me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's a nice/flattering polish:





Thoughts on this one ? Have you tried some polish from the Moderne Muse collection ? What kind of color are you going to wear this fall ?

That's it for today,
Have a nice day/evening.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a great dad you have! If we had Catrice here, I probably would have bought a lot of them. :) I think this is an interesting color, but I see what you mean about the brushstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he's the best ;) Catrice makes some amazing nail polish, the quality is really good for a drugstore brand. If you wanna try them maybe we can arrange a swap by the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super sweet of your dad! I actually like this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice dad!
    and I agree on that polish, def!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)