Saturday, January 15, 2011

China Glaze - Mrs. Claus

Hello addicts !
For the first swatch of this blog I’ve chosen China Glaze – Mrs. Claus from the 2010 Christmas collection. This polish doesn’t really make me think about Christmas, it's probably too pink but the silver glitters are nice and sparkly.
I have to say I’m not so fond of this polish. I will have to try wearing it during summer maybe. I think it would be nice with a flower dress.
I had some trouble with this one actually. It was a bit thick and not so easy to clean up. I should have chosen another polish for a first swatch… :) Oh and I used two coats.



Anyway, what was your favorite China Glaze Christmas polish ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)