Friday, January 28, 2011

OPI - Dim Sum Plum

Hello dear readers !

Here's the color I chose for my 4th exam. It's Dim Sum Plum from the OPI Hong Kong Collection. I would say it's a classic color, sort of a dark pink with a drop of plum in it. It's a nice color for intermediate season in my opinion, not too dark, not too flashy.

The thing I like the most about this polish is the application. OMG, it's so good (like every polish I own from the HK collection). I only needed two coats but I think it could maybe be a one coater, if you go with a thick one. 



I love most of the colors of that collection, the creme ones anyway. For me it's one of the best OPI collection so far.

Do you guys like it ? Which color from the Hong Kong collection is your favorite ?

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)