Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Swap - part. 4

Hey there !

Long time no post I know... I'm so sorry about that ! Today I've got for you two more polishes from my swap with Lauren. Both are from Sally Hansen lines. These were extra goodies that Lauren sent me ;)

Let's start with my favorite of the two. This is Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps - Magenta Creme. This is a gorgeous summer color and I think a great pedi color. This was two coats, it was a bit watery though.

Outside (in the sun) - with flash

Outside (in the shade) - no flash
The second polish for today is Sally Hansen Maximum Growth plus - Faith. This was also a two coaters. I thought I wouldn't like that color when I first saw the bottle but once on the nails I kinda like it. It has a old fashion feeling to it which is nice in my opinion. I would definitely pick that one when I need to have a more work appropriate polish. I don't think I have something similar in my stash. This is like a dusty old-rose with a hint of orange. It was hard to photograph so maybe you won't be able to see the color but I'm doing my best hehe.

Outside (in the shade) - with flash

Outside (in the shade) - no flash

Outside (in the sun) - with flash
So what do you think of those two pink polishes ?
I'll try to post some other NOTD by the end of the week so check back soon ! I'm off to the University right now so have a nice afternoon everyone.

Take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)