Thursday, July 14, 2011

Check This Out !

Hey lovelies,

Almost the end of the week. What are your plans for the week-end ? Do share ! ;) There's an outdoor festival in Montreux so I'll probably be there having a few drinks and enjoying the last day of that festival. 

I'm all into bright colors for summer and I wanted to wear a green polish so here it is: Essence  Colour & Go in Check Me Out. I would describe it as a grass green creme polish. It has a great formula, opaque in 2 coats. Those Essence polishes are quite good and so affordable. Which ones are your favorites ?

Indoors - with flash
(sorry about the dry skin. I should have put some hand cream on before taking pictures)
Indoors - with flash

Indoors - with flash
Are you into green polish ? This one is pretty but I think I prefer weird colors like OPI - Who The Shrek Are You ? Or American Apparel - Neon Green which you'll see some swatches of here soon ;)

Have a nice evening/day !
Take care
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! can't wait to see the american apparel! love me some neons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute manicure! By the way, I am your new follower!!!!!! I like your blog!!! I found you on someone's blog roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)