Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

Some awesome bloggers (Gotham Polish, Lacquer Addict,  Varnish Me Up, Fashion Polish) tagged us for the Kreativ Blogger Award so we'd like to thank them very much ! 


There are thousands of great blogs out there so it's really hard to tag only 10 people for an award... Anyway here's our list:

Now about the 10 things about us...

1. We had the most amazing dog ever. We miss him a lot.


2. We have a passion for shoes.


3. We love to travel. We've been to French Polynesia, America, Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, Marocco, Italy...
4. We love american food.
5. One of us is a MAC addict, the other only borrow the makeup...
6. We learnt German for 8 years at school and are barely able to ask someone how he/she is doing...
7. We live in Switzerland... but no we don't live in a chalet ;)
8. One of us watches The Bold and The Beautiful everyday while painting her nails...


9. One of us loves to bake... the other loves to taste !
10. We will be happy to answer if you want to know something more about us !

10 comments:

  1. Is Bold and the Beautiful one of the shows getting cancelled? I used to watch it, but they have all new characters now and I'm lost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thenailaholic: I don't think it's getting cancelled but you're right there are always new characters. One day they are kids and the other they are grown up... Pretty confusing ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    Wow I really wan to Spain! As well as France~ Aww your dog looked so adorable. I have 2 dogs and I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me! I'm sorry about the loss of your dog, he was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please note that I am :
    - the one who borrow the make up
    - the one who do NOT watch The Bold & The Beautiful
    - the one who taste the wonder-awesome-amazing (whatever you want) bakeries of her sister !

    I've got the good job ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!!! :) It's very sweet.
    I love the puppy <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute puppy! hehe by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading your blog, you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks so much for tagging me loves <333
    ELODIE! baking twins! hahahah
    this was fun to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well your making me feeling better that you had 8 years of German and still don't get it. Trying to learn German is my most dreaded task at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Yami and @Jessi M: thanks ladies, he was such a great dog ;)

    @RoyalCyd: ahahaha

    @ShortAndSweetNails: you're welcome, take care !

    @neelai: thank you ! I'm gonna check yours out ASAP !

    @Olivia: you're welcome hon ! I know right ?! So much in commun ! We should meet some day ! We could bake and go nail polishes shopping ;) <3

    @Allison L: German is probably the worst ennemy of every student in Switzerland's french-speaking part...lol Good luck to you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)