Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kiko - 300

Hey there,

What's up ? Did you guys enjoy your week-end ? Today was a lazy day for me and as it was pouring down, I thought I could use some darker polish for the day. Well, I have been mistaken... In the bottle, Kiko - 300 looks like a dark green teal with silver shimmers. On the nails, it's more of a blue polish with a teal flash. It's beautiful anyway ! Oh and the best part ?! Application ! I highly recommand Kiko polishes. These are a amazing polishes for great value. The brush made the application really easy and the formula is just perfect. I used 2 coats for this mani.

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

So I'm not rocking a dark color like I thought but I enjoy it anyway. Opinion on 300 (still hating Kiko's names...) ? Thoughts ?

Have a nice sunday you guys !
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I really like it, and I'm glad you enjoy it, but I get SO annoyed when polish doesn't look the same on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!!! Love this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the blue colors and this one really looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chaque fois que je me retrouve devant un stand kiko, je ne sais pas quoi choisir comme couleur...
    Alors je n'ai jamais testé, mais j'ai tjs lu des bons commentaires sur la marque, il faudrait que je me lance...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this color looks like clear blue water! I love that it's not metallic without looking streaky. Great summer pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)