Friday, February 4, 2011

Last exam day

Finally ! The exams are officially over ! I will have more time to blog and do some swatches ! ;)

For my last exam I was wearing one of my favourite polish EVER : OPI - William Tell Me About OPI (yeaaah Swiss collection, thanks OPI to think about our small country which people tends to be more and more polishes-attracted these days...)

I know the color isn't unique but I can say this polish is one of my favourite 'cause I can wear it more than 2 days in a row without getting tired of it ! Let's just say I can't say such a thing about many polishes...




It applies like a dream in two coats. Isn't that color gorgeous ? I love vampy colors ! They're so chic and rock, they go with every outfits... You can never go wrong with those <3

What is your favourite polish trend/style ?

Thanks for stopping by !
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)