Saturday, February 5, 2011

Older Nail Art

Pink Tartan
Large pink stripes - Rouge Baiser - Rose Dragé
Double thin stripes - Nail Polish by H&M - Blue My Mind
Thin Stripes - Rouge Baiser - Fushia Ardent

Wierd Flowers
I tried to reproduce a nail art that I saw on http://nail.art.over-blog.com/ but I'm not as good as the girl who's done it ... I only kept it approximatly 5 minutes !
French - China Glaze - Peachy Keen
Flower - Misa - Heaven White
Claire's - Two Way Nail Art - Black
Claire's - Two Way Nail Art - Pink
Leaf - Essence - Check Me Out
Blue Tartan
OPI- Toga-ta Get This Blue !
Nail Polish by H&M - Blue My Mind
Essence - Sundancer
Misa - Heaven White

Pink Strawberry

Rouge Baiser - Rose Dragé

Essence - Check Me Out

OPI - Fiercely Fiona

Misa - Heaven White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)