Monday, February 7, 2011

Orly - Mirror Mirror

Hey gals,

What's up ? Today it's sunny here in Switzerland so I've chosen a pastel for my NOTD: Mirror Mirror (from the Once Upon A Time Collection) is a light gray creme that covers well in two coats. I'm not sure if that color goes well with my skin tone but I love it anyway.

Outdoors - with flash

Outdoors - no flash
I would say that the accurate color is just in between the two colors shown on the pics... if that helps you... ;)

How do you guys feel about gray polish ? Are you tired of them or not yet ? 

I'm going out now, trying to enjoy a little bit of the sun !
Thanks for reading !
x 

2 comments:

  1. This grey is so much prettier than my revlon one hehehe i want this one. You lucky you have sun here is just cold and wind.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own the Revlon so I can't tell... I only can tell that Orly - Mirror Mirror is really pretty. Depending on the lights it looks more blue or more green. I wish the sun will stay a little longer ! I'm sick and tired of the wind and cold ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ! We really enjoy each comment, advice, question, etc. so don't be shy ;)